30/7/08

Speech of Silence~Episode 13

Kate saw a really pretty necklace which played her favourite song ‘Yesterday Once more’ by the Carpenters. But it was $2800! The shop owner said to Kenneth ‘If your girlfriend likes it, buy it for her.’

Kate saw Matthew with his girlfriend and went up to say hi, and Kenneth pretended that he was her boyfriend. Kate got mad and said that it was she that had rejected Matthew because she doesn’t like not being treated like a normal person.

Photobucket

To cheer Kate up, Kenneth bought the necklace for her. When he put it on for her, his shirt got caught in her scarf and they looked shyly (not to mention awkwardly too!) at each other.

Photobucket

Queenie betrayed Elaine because she ‘stole’ Herbert from her. She even stole the job of the advertisement that Elaine was chosen to do. Chris was teasing Elaine when she bumped into him, but seeing her cry, he let her put her head on his shoulder. To comfort her, he and said that if she really was not happy about it, he could play a prank on Queenie for her. Aah sweet revenge!

Photobucket

小生 pretended to do voiceover for a little child with his mum at Claire’s b’day party at the studio.
小生: Ma咪, don’t leave me behind. Once you walk away, Cheung叔叔 will send me to boarding school (Canada).Then you can’t see me and you’ll forget me.
Ma咪: Sing Jai, Mummy doesn’t want to leave you either. But some things, even I can’t control.
小生: You’re lying. Even now, you still make me call you Auntie in front of other people. You don’t even want to be my mum. Don’t marry Cheung叔叔. I don’t want to lose my mummy.

When小生 spilt M&Ms floor, making , Cheung 哥 slip and his wig falls off, , Cheung 哥 runs after him, grabs him on the collar and starts hitting him. 小生 cries out ‘Mummy, save me!’ and Claire can’t stand it anymore. She pushes Cheung 哥 away and says ‘Stop hitting my son!’

Photobucket

Kenneth was really angry that Herbert had been using him to find evidence of Eileen accepting money from a company that wanted to work with the noodle factory.

While Kenneth was listening to some sounds he had recorded and couldn’t hear her, Kate told him how she felt about him.
Kate: ‘Being with you, there isn’t any stress. I can say anything I want to and not have to be scared how you will see me. If it is possible, I would really like to always be with you. Is that really crazy? Lucky you can’t hear me. Otherwise, I would die of embarrassment! I have kept these words inside of me for a long time. I was too scared to tell you. Maybe because right now you can’t hear me, I have the courage to say this out loud.’

Photobucket

Aww mega-cringe! She didn’t realize that Kenneth was listening the whole time!

No comments: