23/7/08

HAPPY B'DAY, SONJIA! and OMG D.I.E II!!!

OMG i am so happyful right now. i feel like throwing a part-ay!

there is going to be D.I.E II! Hmm maybe i am last person to know this or something but anyhow, i just found out and i am so happy.
D.I.E was a very original series and very entertaining, earning itself v.high ratings!
i am glad there's going to be a sequel. and also,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sonjia, who's turning 34. Wow, she's 34 already!

She says that thanks to all her fans who gave her handmade gifts and said she was very touched. The filming of D.I.EII will begin in November. I hope that the storyline doesn't continue on. Well, it can't really, coz Roger's gone to heaven! She says it is her very first time get to film a sequel and and it was Roger who brought luck to her! Yes, i agree, Roger's series seem to always get good ratings! XD

Credits: Asian Entertainment Universe

No comments: