1/7/08

CELEB PROFILE [3/

[ALEX FONG] <<方力申>>

Aah, yes been wanting to do profile on Alex ever since I started liking Alephy. I’m so glad he became an actor instead of a swimmer, although it is a shame- he got to the Olympics!, which means he must be really x 100000 gOOd! There will probably be minor differences seeing as he isn’t a TVB actor though he was in a few TVB series, one of them including in 2004- (My Family).


Nickname/s: 小方 · 小飛魚 · 游泳王子 ·
Profession: Singer · Actor (Movies)
Birth: 26-02-1980, Hong Kong
Height: 175cm
Weight: 68kg
Star sign: Pisces
Zodiac Sign: Monkey
Recent movies (Alephy):
L for Love L for Lies 我的最愛
Love is Not All Around 十分愛
Good Heart Gets Repay* (I’m not sure about this, but I translated it literally) 好心好報
Marriage With a Fool 獨家試愛
Alex Fong’s personal blog: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/alex-fong ]
Credits to: Dramawiki

No comments: