14/7/08

Kevin Cheng Many Excuses to AVOID quitting SMOKING

AS OF TOMORROW my posts will on Speech of Silence (wow, haven't called it by name in ages, always SOS) and Forensic Heroes II (eeek taking me so long. Guess I'm just being lazy coz I already finished watyching...) will be inconsistent and prob waaay behind. Argh, two weeks?! That was like a minute of freedom and I'm back already! Hmph. Anyways please scroll down for just posted SOS and FHII posts.


Two days ago, Kevin Cheng and Wong Hei were filming for "Burning Flames III", a scene where there was an traffic accident. There were fire engines, ambulances and police cars present. They were filming in Aberdeen Harbour.

Yesterday big sweater Kevin Cheng was in his firefighter's costume waiting for the filming to start, just sitting and waiting he was full of sweat, he said: "I have high blood pressure, so having to wear the firefigher's uniform and going into the fire is quite hard for me! (How do you prevent heat stroke?) Have a bottle of iced water with me at all times! Also find an area with shade to rest."

Speaking of him falling back into the smoker population again, he expresses that he is regretful, but he has not planned to quit yet: "can't quit yet because if I do, I'll turn fat and afraid I won't be able to connect with the series [like his look won't be consistent]. After the filming of this series ends I will try to quit again!" Wong Hei expresses that after suffering from high attitude sickness, he has become very cautious of his health, such as buying more hospitalization and medical insurance.

Thoughts: I am SHOCKED. He is my second favourite actor after Raymond Lam. Now I find out he smokes and it totally ruins his perfect image that I hacve of him. And he's so good looking too... aren't smokers meant to have yellow teeth and bad breath. Happened to my uncle. I wish he owuld stop... so bad for his health and I don't think that its great for his reputation either. They always say that there are some actors who smoke but hide it, or not many people know. But I never even dreamt that Kevin would be one of them. So disappointed. CALL QUITLINE! I still have FAITH in you!!!

Credits: asianeu.net/forums

Translated by: aZnangel

Source: Oriental Daily

No comments: