24/6/08

我的最愛MV~ Alex and Stephy

It probably doesn't come as much of a surprise to you seeing as I have just announced my new obssession in my previous post. After enjoying the movie so much, I went and checked out the MV, which I thought was pret-ty sweet. This is my interpretation: Alex and Stephy used to be lovers, but when they meet again, both of them are too 'shy' to talk or bump into each other. In the end, they both gaze into each others eyes and Alex's phone is playing '我的最愛'.



The second is the TVB version of the MV.In this version, Alex and Stephy meet each other on the streets where Alex is pushing a bicycle. They both stand there and think back to memories of when they were a couple and Alex was trying to teach Stephy how to ride.



In both versions they don't get back together, but while in the first I felt a feeling of longing and loss, the second seemed much more playful and + there were more parts where Alex and Stephy were actually together.

No comments: