13/6/08

CELEB PROFILE [2/

[CHARMAINE SEH]


My first female celeb profile will be on the all famous, pretty, Charmaine Seh/Sheh. I like her heaps because she has a really sweet singing voice and is a very experienced actress. You go girl! <<佘詩曼>>

Nickname/s: 阿佘 (Ah Seh)
Profession: Actress, singer, modelling.
Birth: 28-05-1975, Hong Kong
Height: 165cm
Weight: 46kg (wow, she’s really skinny)
Star sign: Gemini (same as me!!!)
Zodiac sign: Rabbit
Recent TVB series: The Drive of Life (I kinda felt sorry for her in this series coz she was so mistaken. She was actually a nice person, but many events in her past had changed her.)
Word Twister’s Adventure (I quite liked her being paired up with Jordan Chan)
Forensic heroes II (I’m watching it right now and again, like in The Drive of Life, she seems to have a very ‘cool’ and ‘cold’ personality.)
Recent awards: TVB 39th Anniversary Awards 2006~ Favourite Female Character Award (Maiden’s Vow), Best Actress Award (Maiden’s Vow).
Charmaine Seh’s personal blog: http://blog.tvb.com/charmainesheh/
Credits to: Dramawiki

No comments: