5/6/08

CELEB PROFILE [1/

[RAYMOND LAM]... Looking bit emo there Ray...


I just have to make my first profile on Raymond Lam. It makes sense, seeing as I am a huge fan of him. Go 林峰! <3>

Nicknames: 峰仔
Profession: Duh, Actor and Singer. To me, he’s awesome at both.
Birth: 08-12-1979, Xiamen in China (really, I thought he was born in Hong Kong)
Height: 180cm (Whoa, that’s giant... to me anyway)
Weight: 70kg
Star sign: Sagittarius (Hmmm I wonder if Sagittarians and Geminis are compatible?)
Zodiac sign: Goat
Recent TVB series: Heart of Greed (Alfred. so sad when he died)
The Drive of Life: (not as big focus)
The Master of Tai Chi (He seemed too in love with Myolie. Normally, it’s people who fall in love with him!)
The Four (can’t wait to see Ray again, it’s been a while. Somehow though, The Four doesn’t seem that intriguing)
Recent awards: TVB 40th Anniversary Awards 2007~ Favourite Actor in Mainland
Raymond Lam’s personal blog: http://blog.tvb.com/raymondlam
Credits to: Dramawiki

No comments: