4/6/08

Is TVB having too big an influence on me?

Gosh i have no idea why i am writing this... i guess just coz i need someone, or something to tell it to. I've been watching TVB Series since like, I was 2? 3? and you gotta say, that's definitely gonna influence someone. Well, let's see, I probably couldn't bear it if there weren't series to watch anymore (crap, i just jinxed myself and everyone who loves TVB like I do) and it's the reason why i want to live in Hong Kong when I'm older. In a way, its kind of distanced me from everyone else at my school because they just don't show an interest. Occasionally, I will like watching aussie TV shows, but that's pretty rare (right now, I love bones!)... OK, so to sum it all up, I'm just sooo glad there's people out there who love TVB just as much as I do.

No comments: