29/6/08

Fung's Video Blog: Great Swimmer?

Fung: I really like sun baking, because I like water activities. Very happy that I get to swim yesterday, competing against Joe Pa.

Ha Yu: It’s a swimming team! I didn’t know, they lied to me, so I thought….

Fung: Lied to you? You didn’t ask so I couldn’t say anything.Ha Yu: So once I entered the water….

(Moses interrupts)Moses: I have something to say too.

Ha Yu: You have something to say too?

Moses: Yesterday when we were filming, Fala (? not sure, can’t hear) was next to me, there were splashing etc and suddenly, whoa! I thought there was a shark or something…

Ha Yu: Yeah there’s a monster underwater passing by….

Moses: Actually he (Fung) is “Hong Kong’s flying fish”.

Ha Yu: He said he can fight it out against Alex Fong Lik Sun. I put my money on him.

Fung: Don’t say that, don’t say that.

Moses: Him… doesn’t need to come up from the water, pretending to a fish (makes the mouth movements - lol!) and looks quite like it.

Fung: What..?!?!

Ha Yu: Also, he can swim 25 meters in one breath, one lap to and back…

Fung: (laughs and shakes his head) nononono…. don’t listen to them bluffing. Actually, they…

Ha Yu: Don’t need to be modest, fight it out with Alex Fong!

Moses: Yesterday he wasn’t modest about it!

Ha Yu: Yeah yeah yeah.

Moses: (pretending to be Fung) “I will win against you la!”
Fung: That’s part of the script! Don’t listen to them… yeah… those were my lines. Actually yesterday Ha Yu is quite a swimmer, because when he jumps into the water, half of the pool is empty.
Ha Yu laughs loudly)
Moses: This is a joke…
Fung: yeah… thank you.
Thoughts: First, thanks to raymondlam.org! Love any gossip bout Raymond. This is a pretty random post but I think that Moses and Raymond aren't exactly enemies or anything if they are able to laugh together. They're pretty funny, actually!
Credits: raymondlam.org
Published by Kat under Fung's blog

No comments: