10/7/08

How I found out that I don't move in my sleep:

Note: Scroll down for SOS Ep. 2 post
I am finding it harder and harder to be consistent with my SOS posts now what with having to REDO my science prac report and also trying to wake up earlier that 12PM each day. Today was even more ridiculous, I woke up at 1PM again. Now let me justify why before you decide once and for all that I am possibly and probably the laziest person on earth.

I didn't stay up late playing video games or partying... I stayed up... reading. (OK, I can just see the neon lights in everyone's head, bordering the word NERD) But trust me (excuse me, Mrs Woolley, but I find it totally necessary to use but at the start of a sentence here), this is a book I literally couldn't put down. I practically suffered to read this book. Trying to keep my eyes open were quite hard, but hardest of all was listening out for my dad or mum who might just see my light turned on... at 3AM. What would they think?! It'd just be so weird to be caught sitting up in bed at 3AM reading. So I practically jumped everytime I heard a noise and hurriedly turned my bedside light off.

Then I turn it on again.

There's another noise. I turn it off.

I realise that it's my brother's snoring so I turn it back on. And so this goes on and on and on... until I fell asleep with the book still in its exact position in the morning.

OK, here's a pic of the book I was reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.


Blurb: When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret.

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him- and I didn't know ow dominant that part might be- that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

No comments: